By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - favorite simpsons character

i might make a thread about greastest simpsons moments or just cartoon moments in genral that includes family guy, simpsons spongebob e.c.t

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

Around the Network
damkira said:

It was Lionel Hutz but the actor who played the voice died :(

he was my favorite too, i used to have his avatar, now homer is my favorite, even though homer is not as funny as he used to be.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

he was more stupid in thr=e earlier episodes therfore more funny

themoneyshot said:
i might make a thread about greastest simpsons moments or just cartoon moments in genral that includes family guy, simpsons spongebob e.c.t

Don't do greatest cartoon moments, otherwise I wouldn't be able to include the best Simpsons moments.

from the simpsons family its bart

from the city its... too many favorites

Around the Network

Homer!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I don't have peculiar favourites but ones I like:

Sideshow Bob (Who doesn't like Kelsey Grammer? Plus the episodes with him were really great, imo.)
Lisa (Heh, I can relate to her somewhat...)
Homer (Do I really need to comment on him?)
Bart (A little of the same comment as on Homer plus Bart always makes things interesting... Plus he's Sideshow Bob's target... And he always is able to get him arrested, with Lisa's help.)

Mr. Burns, Homer, and Lisa. In that order.

Mr. Burns is like the greedy evil side of me, Lisa is like the curois intellectual side of me, and Homer is the horrible slob that I want to be but sucesfully supress. Burns and Homer are also really funny characters. I also like Lisa though becuase she is the most like me of any character on the show- though i don't care about the enviorment/ religous tolerance/ stuff like that nearlly as much as Lisa, and she enjoys learning even more than I do.

my favorite ever character is stan lee in the angry dad episode of the simpsons. he is hilrious also i like this black guy in the one where homer is going to face the electric chair he goes give my ur hands red im gonna killu hes funny i watch to much simpsons i have seen every episode but now i admittidly play games more than watch tv

SamuelRSmith said:
^ Alcohol ruined his life.

Man, I wish season 4 was airing now, instead of, 20.

How are episodes 15-20? Are they more 9-12 esque, or are they a bit more like the ones before Mike Scully?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS