By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet and Clank: Why one should I get?

Snake612 said:
I don't have any of the games in the series but I played a demo once. Post at least 5 good Ratchet Clank games I should get for the PS2.

You need to fix this. 5 minutes ago.

Seriously, I'd recommend all four PS2 games, they're a little dated, and many people thought Deadlocked wasn't as good (I still enjoyed it a ton), but they're amazing games, and still manage to bring a smile to my face. Ratchet is a bit immature in the first game, but things really pick up in the second. If you have a PSP, get Size Matters; it's a great addition to the R&C family. Definitely get ToD, it's an amazing game and right up there with the best in the series, despite the fact that it's a bit on the easy side, and QfB is a great deal for $15, but it just doesn't give you the same feel as the rest of them; no skill points, gold bolts, challenge mode, etc to keep you coming back. So basically, get:

Ratchet and Clank, R&C: Going Commando, R&C: Up Your Arsenal, R&CF: Tools of Destruction, and if you have a PSP, R&C:Size Matters. I'd still encourage you to get Deadlocked and QfB, but I realize that's a lot of cash.

Oh, I haven't gotten a chance to try Secret Agent Clank, but my friend has told me its very good.

Around the Network
Snake612 said:
Tools of Destruction is really good but its 60 bucks. I don't have that money andI just spent 60 bucks on NBA2K9. I am looking for a good one that was n the ps2. I am planning to buy whichever game it is in 2009.

34 bucks on Amazon with free shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Ratchet-Clank-Future-Destruction-Playstation-3/dp/B000UC5ML0/ref=pd_ts_vg_15?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

You're welcome.