By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prince of persia is not great game, it's pretty average

I bought prince of persia today, after playing it for a few hours, I have to say that I'm pretty disapointed. It's sooooo repetitive and the new fight system is boring with all the slow motion sequences ... What about you? are you happy with your copy?

Around the Network

The game looks terrible. Nice artstyle, but the gameplay looks like something that would bore me after 10 mins.

1-on-1 battles are boring, really?

Don't focus on battles. The strength of the Prince of Persia games are in the puzzles and platforming.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I'm going to happily ignore your opinion and make this the first game I grab when I get a 360 because dang do I love Prince of Persia.

I see you never played Sands of Time either. You cannot be trusted!

Prince of Persia has never been known for an amazing combat system.

Around the Network
Riachu said:
Prince of Persia other than Warrior Within has never been known for an amazing combat system.

Fixed! ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Is the storyline and dialogue any good?

DTG said:

I can't say but I heard that the Prince in this one feels out of place due to his voice and that some of the dialogue was laughable.  Also, its non-linear approach to gameplay also seems to hurt the story more than help it.  In other words, story is not one of PoP's strong points.

Riachu said:
DTG said:

I can't say but I heard that the Prince in this one feels out of place due to his voice and that some of the dialogue was laughable

Oh c'mon, give the guys at Ubisoft Montreal (in Québec... it speaks for itself) a break. :(

Random game thought :

from when i sin the first trailer i said meh, this game is going to be a borfest. I mean what horrible character designs they dont even blend into the scenery.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st