By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - if there was one mouse...is it likely there are more?

i caught a mouse....the cats seemed more interesting in just grooming it than killing it.

so is there probably more about?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

yes, mice live in families of 50 or more, so if you see one you probably have 50

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

yes (ok, I'm only guessing, but typically where there is 1 there are at least a few more)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

No, you caught a lone traveling mouse, shunned by rodent society and looking for the refuge of a hermit life.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Cougarman said:
yes, mice live in families of 50 or more, so if you see one you probably have 50

O_o

Uhmm, yeah, mice have 10-12 babies every time a mouse gives birth.

So there's either 1 or 10-12. If you saw this mouse quite a while ago (about a month ago), then there is a chance there could be 50+ since mice do infact screw with their siblings.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

Around the Network

and what can i do to encourage the cats to kill any more they find rather than cleaning them?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

There iz always moar

MrBubbles said:
and what can i do to encourage the cats to kill any more they find rather than cleaning them?

you could buy rat poison or place rat glue around the mouse's route, you can also call exterminator.

even though cats are natural mouse catchers, your cats probably became lazy since they dont have to hunt for food.

this sounds cruel and i dont recommend it, starving the cats for a day might get their killer instinct back, i know it sounds cruel and i would not do that

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
stof said:
No, you caught a lone traveling mouse, shunned by rodent society and looking for the refuge of a hermit life.

That's what I was thinking.

Emo mouse.

You need better cats!