By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rock Band 2 VS Guitar Hero World Tour: Please Help!

pollolealps3 said:
i WAS in tHIS SituATioN like 2weeks agoo
and i buy rb2... its soo goood.. but.. the GHWT is so cool 2 i own a ps3.. so if some1 have RB2 ADD me And..WE PLAY ONLINe..
psn=polloleal

You have the whole RB2 set (game and peripherals)?

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network

I got GH:WT guitar pack now, and I'm happy enough with the controller as far as no basis for comparison goes. The game's a lot of fun too, with me being completely new to it.
Ordered RB2 from play-asia since it isn't out in Europe for the PS3 yet.

The guitar isn't really actual size though, despite some misleading text on the box. There might be actual guitars that size but not the norm. It feels comfortable enough though, aside from neck being too narrow. But I'm just used to a wider one.

Some things were said about it in this thread, and I agree with them: the neck is too thick (and with also being narrow, it gives it an awkward shape), the strum bar is too clicky. I haven't found much use for the touch sensitive fret bar. Playing on easy right now and it doesn't make huge appearance but then again when I raise the difficulty I'm not sure it will be any more convenient than the buttons.

Get RockBand 2.