By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who are your favorite developers?

1.  Bamco (SoulCalibur Series Owns)
  2.  Level 5 (White Knight Chronicles Enough Said)
  3.  Square Enix (Final Fantasy VII and many other series such as Star Ocean Kingdom hearts and so on and so forth..., even though they've been negalecting PS3 support, atleast they remain true to PSP)
  4.  Naughty Dog (Uncharted Series)
  5.  SCEO (For MMORPG's)
  6.  Team ICO (Based on what people say i should like this dev team or else i will be owned)
  7.  Santa Monica (God of War Series FTW!)
  8.  Atlus (Pretty good RPG Team)
  9.  Epic Games (Unreal Series FTW!)
  10.  Blizzard Arts (World of Warcraft Series)

All of the Above in Random order it doesnt matter, although i do favor Level 5, Square Enix, and Bamco to some degree...

At anyrate yeah the above mention'd are all great just depends on taste.

Around the Network

Valve

My favorites and the games they made that I love

1. Square Enix - (Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12, Crisis Core, Valkyrie Profile 1 and 2, Star Ocean 1, 2, and 3, Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Parasite Eve, Chrono Cross, and Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2)

2. Capcom - (Resident Evil 1, 2, 4, and Code Veronica) Monster Hunter Freedom 2nd, Okami, Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2, Onimusha 3, Devil May Cry 1 and 4)

3. Ubisoft - (Prince of Persia Sands of Time, Beyond Good and Evil, Assassins Creed, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, Splinter Cell 1)

4. Konami - (Metal Gear Series)

Jonan23 said:
My favorites and the games they made that I love

1. Square Enix - (Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12, Crisis Core, Valkyrie Profile 1 and 2, Star Ocean 1, 2, and 3, Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Parasite Eve, Chrono Cross, and Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2)

2. Capcom - (Resident Evil 1, 2, 4, and Code Veronica) Monster Hunter Freedom 2nd, Okami, Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2, Onimusha 3, Devil May Cry 1 and 4)

3. Ubisoft - (Prince of Persia Sands of Time, Beyond Good and Evil, Assassins Creed, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, Splinter Cell 1)

4. Konami - (Metal Gear Series)

Ahh, the Valkyrie Profile Series, i forgot about that. yeah that one to for me lol.

Nintendo
Treasure
Capcom
Intillegent Systems
tri-Crescendo
Namco-Bandai

Around the Network

Nintendo, Clover Studios (God rest its soul), The Age of Empires guys (can't remember their name at the moment (soul rest, too)).

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Nintendo,
SNK (KoF, Fatal Fury...)
SEGA (During DreamCast and earlier days)
CAPCOM

If i am stuck on an island, and i can only bring 1 developer, it would be Nintendo.

1. Anouma's Zelda team (Nintendo EAD group 3, I think?)
2. Kojima Productions
3. Team ICO
4. Naughty Dog
5. Sakurai + whoever he uses to create SSB

Rising star:

Media Molecule

Former favorite:

Ensemble Studios

Nintendo (especially Gunpei Yokoi)
Blizzard
Valve
Eric Chahi