By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - just enjoy your console..

hi all i have just create my acount but i have been visiting this page for some time and i think you guys should stop arguing about wich console is better you should be happy that you all can afford a next-gen console i live in venezuela and the ps3 cost 1.600 $ the 360 cost like 1.000 $ my mother cant buy me any console because they are to expensive there are people in the world that cant afford to buy a console and some of you can buy more than one¡¡¡ when my mother bought me the ps2 she told me thats gonna cost you like four christmas so you guys should be happy that you can play all these great games and stop fighting you have to be objective and imparcial wich each console because all of them are great. just enjoy and sorry for the bad english i am still learning.

Around the Network

OK we will all stop now. Thank you for your post and welcome to VGC.

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

Welcome to VGChartz then, Luisgvm. You're english is readable, but you might want to work on your capitals (big letters at the beginning of every sentence really helps) and maybe throw in a couple of enters here and there :)

On topic, I do not own a current-gen console. And that is kinda sad. T.T

I try my best never to hate any console, and to be very understanding of the viewpoints of others. I agree there is a lot of hate going on unneccesarily here. Some people really needs to learn how to appreciate differences in opinion.

Arguing can be very productive sometimes, if done in a respectful manner while actually listening to the counter-arguments

This is invisible text!

right............so we shall stop debating the good and bad points of our friends consoles because 1 person in south america is unhappy?

Welcome, and thanks for putting it in perspective for the angrier people here.

I find its best to just ignore the people you're talking about; most of us here really are more interested on the study of the industry on a whole, and really the main reason the fanboys seem so prominent is that their just annoyingly loud. Just look away from them and they generally quiet down.

Around the Network

How do you have zero posts?

The_God_of_War said:

I don't know why, but this always happens with new posters...

This is invisible text!

The_God_of_War said:

Easy. Creating a thread doesn't count as a post.

You don't get a post any more for creating a thread.

OT I love all the consoles and will not say anything bad again about them.

Welcome

The PS2 sucks. I'm sorry you got it.  JUST JOKING

Welcome to the boards!