By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How do you feel about M$ new DVD to Drive option?

This is a lost coming from twesterm, everybody

He doesn't even like Penny Arcade

But yes "M$" is for tools

Around the Network
jagenjg said:

^ The punchline was cut off twestem.  Sorry, did not mean to stress you out there with the '$'.  I was just trying to shorten up the title.

Click on the picture

And yeah, anytime I see someone type M$ (and not mocking someone else)I generally assume they are one of the four following types of people:

1. They are one of those tools represented in the above comic.
  2. They think it's cool to call MS M$ because they are fanboys
  3. They think it's cool to call MS M$ because they saw someone else do it and think it makes them sound clever
  4. They heard the joke five years ago and still think it's funny (like those dorks that still think wassuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup from Scary Movie is still funny and still use the joke).

It really doesn't matter which one they are because they're all equally worthless.

Khuutra said:

How'd you decide I don't like PA!?  o.O

They have the occasional lame comic and talk about WoW too much but I still like them.

twesterm said:
Khuutra said:

They have the occasional lame comic and talk about WoW too much but I still like them.

Ancient post - I could swore you said they were full of themselves and not consistently funny, but I can't find the post to save my soul

IGNORE ME

Khuutra said:
twesterm said:
Khuutra said:

Ancient post - I could swore you said they were full of themselves and not consistently funny, but I can't find the post to save my soul

IGNORE ME

Oh I very much think they are full of themselves and perhaps I might have something like that during one of their lulls (I do remember a short period where they weren't funny for a while).

Or I could have been talking about VGCats.  They use to be awesome now they're just a lame strip that doesn't update unless it's a guest comic.