By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You dont have to mention Wii everytime someone talks about PS3 vs 360!

something ive noticed a lot. Everytime someone talks in terms of 360 vs PS3, and says something like "i think the 360 will win" or whatever the case may be, someone else always says "As if, the Wii is going to win, neither the 360 or PS3 will!"

I think i should point out that the Wii winning is pretty much a foregone conclusion, and therefore doesnt need to be considered in any arguement about placings of the consoles this gen!

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

It's like saying Honda is leading Suzuki for second place... They're both riding well behind Ducati, which everyone paying attention will point out.

In short, get used to it.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Stop using incorrect wording and we will stop calling you on it.

Win implies first, not second

As scottie says.. the proper wording would be "PS3/360 will place"

Wii ownz.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

I propose that every time PS3 vs Xbox360 sales are discussed the thread is started with:

'Wii is obviously the best and is going to win agianst the inferior PS3 and Xbox360 consoles.'

The everyone will instantly know the thread is only about the 2 'lesser' and 'minor' placed consoles.

:0P

I agree. Some people will go out of their way to explain that they're starting a thread about the 360 vs the PS3, and people will say

I know you said 360 vs PS3 only, but that's silly because the Wii is selling more.

Let it go guys. It's ok to want to talk about just those two consoles sometimes.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

*Deep breath*

No.

It should be reminded, neh, pounded in because most people are so thick they can't even read sale data off a sales data website then make absolutly stupid predictions.

Theres no point in the sales argument anymore and honestly reminding this may bring people here to either make more constructive threads or honestly do something better with there time.

The thing is, Ninty's been getting their asses handed to them by rivals for the last ten years, so the Ninty fanboys have a lot to get off their chest. :) (SARCASM)

A fanboy is a fanboy is a fanboy. (I'm with Rocketpig, it's not like you can stop it, whaddya gonna do?)

No. I agree with the pig. Fighting over 2nd is for losers.