By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ready for the next cod?

Nice first day buy.

Around the Network

I do also wonder which war(s) this next CoD will create? We have seen the US v Middle East. British SAS v Russia in CoD4. I believe they may tackle a US v China? Either way I'm so glad that it's not ANOTHER WWII game.

takemeunder said:

I do also wonder which war(s) this next CoD will create? We have seen the US v Middle East. British SAS v Russia in CoD4. I believe they may tackle a US v China? Either way I'm so glad that it's not ANOTHER WWII game.

Oh yeah, the U.S. vs China... that would make it a #1 seller in Japan!  And then they can add an expansion pack where the Japanese Defense Force invades Korea & Manchuria just to make sure it sells big over there.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

I don't agree with the "WWII is done blabla". They can put the action in many new spots like north africa, south italy and in the belgian ardennes.

Comrade Tovya said:
takemeunder said:

Oh yeah, the U.S. vs China... that would make it a #1 seller in Japan!  And then they can add an expansion pack where the Japanese Defense Force invades Korea & Manchuria just to make sure it sells big over there.

I don't see whats wrong with the next CoD taking place with a war between the US and China.

Around the Network
Tremble said:
I don't agree with the "WWII is done blabla". They can put the action in many new spots like north africa, south italy and in the belgian ardennes.

No, I'm just sick of WWII games... that's what I mean.  We've had like 20 games in the last decades.  Enough is enough.  There have been plenty of wars in the last century... let's be creative and try something other than the 2nd World War.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Yes but I would love any more news on To End All Wars the WWI FPS.

WWI is too old, gulf war is too recent, we have to pick between WWII and vietnam. I don't know how american would feel about a game that takes place in vietnam, it's maybe too recent too?

How about Korea?

Korea war is not very popular ...