By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rocketpig hates you.

Luckily this doesn't apply to me~

rocketpig said:

Sqrl, I like you.

source

Happy birthday you rotten bastard!

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network
rocketpig said:

BTW, you'll never know how fucking old I am. Muahahahahah. Suffice to say that I'm much older than most on this board.

You are 32, mister Rocketpig(19)76. Happy Birthday, probably late)

BTW, Paul Giamatti called, he wants his DNA back. (you have his eyes if I remember your Emo friday avatar correctly)

Bwahahahah, since I like Paul Giamatti, I'll let that one slide.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

i hate you too!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

rocketpig said:
I hate you, steven.

BTW, on the alcohol front, I acquired some Grey Goose... Things are looking up.

Though not if you're my client who expects his 1000 product e-commerce store transferred tomorrow. Poor fucker. He'll just have to wait 'til Monday. I have to run to Minny to watch my niece perform her piano recital on Friday.

Fuck 'em.

Now Grey Goose.  That's my favorite drink.

Though i don't drink much.

Around the Network

Happy b-day man. I would say I hate you too or f off but hey I can take a little b-day joke. Have a good one man.

Dogs Rule said:
rocketpig said:

BTW, you'll never know how fucking old I am. Muahahahahah. Suffice to say that I'm much older than most on this board.

You are 32, mister Rocketpig(19)76. Happy Birthday, probably late)

BTW, Paul Giamatti called, he wants his DNA back. (you have his eyes if I remember your Emo friday avatar correctly)

^ Where did John Adams come from? :_)

rocketpig said:
That's your favorite drink? I knew you were from the Bay Area, but I didn't know you were a flag-carrying homo.

Jesus, Rubang. Show a little respect for the testosterone flowing through your veins.

BTW, before any of you report me for that, I probably know more gay people than you. They would laugh at that coming from me and would probably say the same thing. Piss off.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's fucking hillarious.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

At least you're honest. Happy Birthday, nevertheless. What are you? 37?

Pixel Art can be fun.