By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will the PS3 outsell the Xbox 360 worlwide anytime durring the next 5 weeks

noslodecoy said:
No, not in the next five weeks. But I'd be surprised if the 360 continued to outsell the PS3 up until the rumored price drop. I'd say mid January early February we will see the PS3 on top again.

Rumored price drops kill sales before the price drop actualy happens.

Bill gates said I should wait until March to buy a PS3, they'll drop the price then for sure.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network
WiiStation360 said:
You people are crazy. It is entirely possible.

MS sells out their entire stock of 360s in the next 2 weeks. The 360 then has a week where they have zero sales. Thus PS3 wins the week.

Hey both the 360 and Wii could be out of stock in 2 weeks and the PS3 would surely have the weekly win!!!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"