By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 graphical comparsion: 2007 Vs. 2008(just wow)

I hope you're right Euphoria. I agree with you to some extent though. Everyone in the beta loves it + Sony has been campaigning it for two years now. Still, the only thing I have to compare it to is the original KZ and that was a disaster.

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

Holy crap that's quite the change, I can't wait for the 2007 vs. 2008 vs. 2009 pics

Or 2009 vs. 2010!

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

WOW! hype + 1. lol

That's starting to look like what I would have expected Killzone 3 to look like! 8-)

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

CGI-Quality said:
@ Spartan

I agree that they should show this with Uncharted 2 and God of War III at the VGAs. Now the icing on the cake would be an updated trailer for HEAVY RAIN!!!!! as well. Now imagine those 4 titles being shown all together - HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

If they really wanna go for a kill, show GT5 with damage modeling, dynamic weather and the 2 main manufacturers that are missing (lambos and buggattis). Do it Sony, do it NAO.

Around the Network

wow those are some seriously good graphics not into FPS but i'm going to have 2 give K2 a try

Play Me

amasing!!!

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !

wow it improve a lot,holy sh/t,thats what i call an amazing graphiks

also while the dialogue has been improved i think as in it is more snappy and better paced I liked the black commanders voice in the 2007 version as the 2008 one is quite hard to understand. The 2007 voice actor is better as the words arent as hoarse

uncharted2, gow3, kz2, gt5, heavy rain, 5 graphical powerhouses exclusively on ps3