By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 graphical comparsion: 2007 Vs. 2008(just wow)

^^^^feb 28

shit ,i know :(

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Wow those graphics $hit on Uncharted 0-0

hey be nice to uncharted,,,uncharted 2 will kill this(ok maybe not but i'll still love it)

God, this game is truly going to own.

I don't like some of the voice acting and the flamethrower, looks like someone is pissing, everything else is great though (except for lack of co-op, split screen)

The burning effects and the way the fire behaves is awesome though.

co op will be added as a update.

split screen not sure.

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
co op will be added as a update.

split screen not sure.

The update was shot down by a QA tester from GG.

The Anarchyz said:
I think the delay was because of Resistance 2, and they did the right call but for the wrong reason, because the real threat was Call of Duty: World at War...

February is good, and it would be even better with a price cut, lets see what happens...

I don't think they were scared of Resistance 2 threatening Killzone 2's sales.   In fact, I'm pretty sure it was the exact opposite.  ;)

^^^hopefully in the next 2 months guerrilla works hard to implement the effective criticism from the preview copy.

CGI-Quality said:
@ Jo

Second or even third best of 09, remember there's still plenty of unseen Uncharted 2 and HEAVY RAIN!!!!!!! Regardless, PS3 fans have a AAA exclusive on the way. February CAN'T come soon enough, just look at those graphics, OMFG!!!!!!!!!

God of War III will trump them all.  :P

I think. >_>

It is graphically impressive.