By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 12 HD Killzone 2 Single Player mode videos!!!

bbsin said:
I know for a fact that I'm not the only one that noticed the tiny piss-like flames that come out of the flame thrower.

When the fire catches on enemies and objects, it looks great. But they really need to make those flames (coming directly out of the flame thrower) bigger and more explosive

It looks like you can change the size of it, by the nozzle.

But not like it matters :P

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

Around the Network

Holy crap!

Capture and hold video 1:39, a Helghast lost his head from the sniper shot.

Griffin said:
On convoy two, at the mini boss when two grenades land at his feet he says "ahh fuck", it was pretty funny.

That was funny as hell!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

IllegalPaladin said:
Holy crap!

Yeah, and if you allow the video to progress nine more seconds, something even more amazing happens...a Helghast dies after someone shoots within the vicinity of his foot.

Jackson50 said:
IllegalPaladin said:
Holy crap!

Yeah, and if you allow the video to progress nine more seconds, something even more amazing happens...a Helghast dies after someone shoots within the vicinity of his foot.

Give it a rest. There's not one game I know of that displays an immunity to dying from getting shot on the foot.

If you want to play the "photo realism card", it IS possible to faint and (or then) die by getting shot on the leg.

Also, the shot you were talking about hit slightly under his kneecap, not anywhere near the foot.

Around the Network

^^^plus that could be very well a bug and already fixed cause preview copies are 2 months old now,

bbsin said:
I know for a fact that I'm not the only one that noticed the tiny piss-like flames that come out of the flame thrower.

When the fire catches on enemies and objects, it looks great. But they really need to make those flames (coming directly out of the flame thrower) bigger and more explosive.

The flamethrower shoots liquid napalm.  It's not a traditional flamethrower.

bbsin said:Give it a rest. There's not one game I know of that displays an immunity to dying from getting shot on the foot.

If you want to play the "photo realism card", it IS possible to faint and (or then) die by getting shot on the leg.

Also, the shot you were talking about hit slightly under his kneecap, not anywhere near the foot.

Oh, I now understand why he died after one shot...it was a slightly below the knee cap shot. That is nearly as fatal as a head or chest shot. 

SpartanFX said:
^^^plus that could be very well a bug and already fixed cause preview copies are 2 months old now,

What would be the bug? Foots shots kill in every FPS.

Still though, if you're trying to make a game look bad just because of that, you're obviously scraping the bottom of the bucket.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link