By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 12 HD Killzone 2 Single Player mode videos!!!

Yeah, Rico's new VA sounds like he's dying. It was much better at E308.

I guess I'll have to get used to it like I did Old Snake.

Around the Network

They also changed a lot of the lines and most sound even worse then before.

which video have water i must see the water xD link me up or wall it to meeeeeeeeee ahh

ive watched all the videos...soiled 3 times.

I totally agree about the E3 07 level, it really lacks the awesome now. I've thought Rico's voice sucked since they changed it after E3 07, ugh.

The ambient sounds were pretty quiet (though it was originally too loud in 2007, lol) and I'm also sad to see that the best line from that level is gone....

R.I.P "Right now, I can't feel my nuts!"

Hopefully these things are easily fixed, but I am so far impressed by improvements.

*edit* just noticed the new ironsights on the helghast rocket launcher too.

Around the Network

I just lost half of my blood from nose bleeding.... Stupid vids..... Too awesome!

I know for a fact that I'm not the only one that noticed the tiny piss-like flames that come out of the flame thrower.

When the fire catches on enemies and objects, it looks great. But they really need to make those flames (coming directly out of the flame thrower) bigger and more explosive.

bbsin said:
I know for a fact that I'm not the only one that noticed the tiny piss-like flames that come out of the flame thrower.

When the fire catches on enemies and objects, it looks great. But they really need to make those flames (coming directly out of the flame thrower) bigger and more explosive.

It's not the size of the flame, it's how you use it.

I'm glad they fixed the AI, now KZ2 makes me REALLY want to play it. More than any other game out right now.

Which is odd, because I'm an avid RPG fan, lol.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

come on people check this thread out and see the difference between KZ2 07 and KZ2 08:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51586&page=1