By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - prison break and heroes are awesome

both prison break and heroes are awesome shows and there brilliance should be finnally reconized.

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

Around the Network

They aint no Lost

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Never seen Prison Break, but I agree that Heroes is awesome, I love it, I dunno what does it have, but it has me hooked since the very first episode of the first season, and my interest is as big as always with it. One of the best series I've ever seen

Prison break died after they escpaed from that prison in panama , what's this crap about finding Cilla ?

Heroes makes up the vast majority of my tv viewing.

i only watch heroes and prison break, and sometimes House, prison break was awesome in season 1, season 2 was ok and 3 was crap, the new season is good though, i watch it for T-bag's evilness and scofields brilliant plans, he is always one step ahead of everyone in the show.

heroes has been very good (except for last season), i don't like few things in the plot, hero nakamura and syler make heroes watchable

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
They aint no Lost

i know there are much better

zexen_lowe said:
Never seen Prison Break, but I agree that Heroes is awesome, I love it, I dunno what does it have, but it has me hooked since the very first episode of the first season, and my interest is as big as always with it. One of the best series I've ever seen

could not agree more

Million said:
Prison break died after they escpaed from that prison in panama , what's this crap about finding Cilla ?

Heroes makes up the vast majority of my tv viewing.

prison break is better than ever

Cougarman said:
i only watch heroes and prison break, and sometimes House, prison break was awesome in season 1, season 2 was ok and 3 was crap, the new season is good though, i watch it for T-bag's evilness and scofields brilliant plans, he is always one step ahead of everyone in the show.

heroes has been very good (except for last season), i don't like few things in the plot, hero nakamura and syler make heroes watchable

iprefered series 2 to 1. series 3 was not great but still pretty damn good

Heroes in season 2 was awful... season 3 is better but it doesn't compare to season 1.

For me, Dexter has the better storylines when it comes to shows this season, edging out House. Dexter is the only show where each season seems to get more and more tense.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->