By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Girlfriend Vs. Game (Part 1)

Khuutra said:
bugrimmar said:
lol :P why?

You don't see anything wrong with the implicit sexism or racism? The idea that liberal women always have sex in a steady relationship, or that this trend is somehow more noticeable in "asian"s?

Really?

i was merely pointing out that, in the asian culture, sex is something of a normal activity similar to eating, sleeping, etc.

so since she's asian, and a liberal one at that, then sex is default in a relationship.

no racism meant, and if any was taken i apologize for not clarifying.

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
Khuutra said:
bugrimmar said:

You don't see anything wrong with the implicit sexism or racism? The idea that liberal women always have sex in a steady relationship, or that this trend is somehow more noticeable in "asian"s?

Really?

i was merely pointing out that, in the asian culture, sex is something of a normal activity similar to eating, sleeping, etc.

so since she's asian, and a liberal one at that, then sex is default in a relationship.

Actually, its more disturbing that you think that type of behaviour will go on forever. Well take it from someone who has been with the same girl since highschool. (~15yrs) It won't. Sure, for many years you can be as much of a jackoff as you like and you'll probably still get any type of action you want 5 out of 7 days a week at least.

But, eventually the girl will grow up and actually realize that you only 'deserve' it when you act like it. That's when my golden rule about making sure mama is always happy is very important.

Don't worry, no matter what happens, I still love you. ~_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

chill man, as i said we're all scumbags from time to time :P

being a scumbag (a lying one) is absolutely normal in relationships. a guy just cannot accept tripe from his partner without finding some sort of way out. you can deny it all you want, but we all lie to our spouses/girlfriends.

we're all scumbags at heart. deal with it. at least i accept the fact :P

bugrimmar said:
Khuutra said:
bugrimmar said:

Really?

Dude

There is no singular "asian culture". The Japanese and Chinese cultures alone are so widely divided in both customs and expectations that they bear almost no resemblance to each other, and that doesn't even begin to get into Korea, Vietnam, Laos, the Phillipines, so on and so forth. They are all unique cultures with differently informed attitudes towards sex and relationships and privacy, and the fact that you see all of continental Asia as culturall homogeneous in terms of sexual attitudes literally floors me.

Racism born of ignorance and apologism is still racism. It may not be mean-spirited, but it's very much there.

Around the Network

alright, just so the specifics will be satisfied, she's chinese and according to her, sex is simply a normal activity. i'm sorry to not have given all the specifics, i didn't think it was that big of an issue.

bugrimmar said:
haxxiy said:
NiKKoM said:
GF > Videogames... cause the chance to get laid is 100% more with GF then with videogames.. and we all know.. Sex > Videogames..

This.

yknow, sex is the first, primary reason for getting into a relationship.

that said, there is no need to 'ask permission' for sex in a relationship. it's basically default.

so games don't really hurt the amount of sex in this relationship at all.

Lol what?

And your profile says you're 23??

edit: After reading your later posts I can sort of see what you're saying...but still I would think the amount of time you spend with her doing things she likes to do would have some sorta slight effect on that...

er... yeah? lol

i know, but i'm being realistic here :D

bugrimmar said:
chill man, as i said we're all scumbags from time to time :P

being a scumbag (a lying one) is absolutely normal in relationships. a guy just cannot accept tripe from his partner without finding some sort of way out. you can deny it all you want, but we all lie to our spouses/girlfriends.

we're all scumbags at heart. deal with it. at least i accept the fact :P

Oh yeah, this is going to make you REEEEALLL popular around here.

Kids, honestly.

The only type of lie that is useful is the "does this dress make me look fat?" response. =)

Just remember, both sides can lie, and she will when she says "you're the best/biggest Ive ever had" or "I wasnt able to come out Saturday night because my mom was sick" (PS - she was seeing another guy), and on that "I'd never cheat on you or hurt you"

dishonesty begets dishonesty, get what you give =)

popularity is for the weak. i prefer infamy :P

but on a serious note, see, lying is inescapable. whatever you do, you're gonna have to lie sometime. so i say that the best thing to do is to simply accept it and play the cards as they are dealt.