By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix Tournament!

Welcome World Warriors! It's been almost a week since Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix has been released (in NA) and I decided to throw a tournament to see who is the best of the best when it comes to classic street fighter. If you are interested, reply with your time zone and what day/time is best for you. Hopefully more than 8 people are interested so that we may have more than 1 tournament. If possible, a weekly or bi-weekly tournament, that'd be awesome.

P.S - SHOOOORYUKEN!!

Warriors so far (C'MON! we need MOAR!):

SnakeEyez - EST

Domo-kun - PST

Garamond - ???

Kutasek - ???

Party Monster - EST

Around the Network

This is a great idea and I would join but I have yet to buy the game. Classes are almost over so it should not be long before I buy it.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Yea I thought so too, apparently nobody is interested. *sigh* I picked a real bad time to create this thread *looks at NA Sales thread*.

i would join, but i have the game for 360 sorry

I will only join if Vega and DJ is banned. (I can't beat those bastards!.... atleast not with Guile)

Around the Network
bbsin said:

I will only join if Vega and DJ is banned. (I can't beat those bastards!.... atleast not with Guile)

LOL Oh come on! I know how u feel, I HATE playing against E.Honda, but I can't just ban them. It's up to the players if they are actually good enough with Vega or Dee Jay and use them.

Add me for some SF games. :)

My mains, funnily enough, are Vega and Guile.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

I have the game, but I'm not really good in street fighter.

I can play sometime but I am not so great no so bad maybe bad if you are so great that I am that bad you know what I am saying.

I play as random people usually.

^LOL. I'll add u and Domo-Kun, what are ya time zones?

@Kutasek, it doesn't matter if u are good or not, u may play somebody at ur level, u never know how good the people are. It'd be cool if u would join as well.