By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty 4

I've been searching for the Call of Duty 4 thread I started some hours ago, but could not find it, but anyway, I just beat the game and it was really hear pounding and exciting. At the very end, after the credits, there was a new mission against terrorists on a plane! And then aferwards you jump off the plane to parachute and then it showed a picture of my team. Awesome.

Around the Network

Yes, a neat little bonus for the game i think. Shame about the network issues though..

I love that game! Prefer it to COD:WaW

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

I didn't know about that mission until months after I beat the real game! Imagine my surprise!

Here's your other thread:
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51230

In the future, if you look at your profile you can see every post you've made in the past and there's also a bar down the left side of the page that has the last 10 threads you've posted in.

Around the Network

I love CoD4!!! I have it for the 360 and just recently bought the PC version. I wanted to try a different style of gaming control. Still getting used to PC. But yes, this game rocks! The multiplayer is the best I've played. Size limit of 6-9 per team is perfect size. Otherwise, it's just random gunning and shooting at hordes of people no matter teammates or enemies. :)

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

I raped that game -.- 1000GS lvl 55th prestige and like 50 headshots from gold sniper, CoD: WaW is out now in the with new and out with the old!

BUTTFREAK said:

I've been searching for the Call of Duty 4 thread I started some hours ago, but could not find it, but anyway, I just beat the game and it was really hear pounding and exciting. At the very end, after the credits, there was a new mission against terrorists on a plane! And then aferwards you jump off the plane to parachute and then it showed a picture of my team. Awesome.

pwnd ur self

ceaser92 said:
BUTTFREAK said:

pwnd ur self

So you're basically saying if I looked through your post history I would never see a typo?

Minibragg said:
I raped that game -.- 1000GS lvl 55th prestige and like 50 headshots from gold sniper, CoD: WaW is out now in the with new and out with the old!

More like in with the old and out with the new.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy