By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I have to say this does look like a damn fine casual game. The fact that the mics are actually half decent is also a plus. I can see this making it to many a party. It sounds like it is ticking all the boxes and word of mouth should see it doing well.

I confess until recently I did not know anything about this game so I am pretty sure the casual market do not as well.

Yet to see a Microsoft advert on the Telly which considering how much advertising they are pushing is pretty surprising.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Around the Network

Okay this game is not even in the top 200 on this week's U.S. software chart or in the top 50 360 games. Is that possible? It sold less than 19k in week 2? I find that hard to believe, especially if Microsoft mentioned it as a seller. Why would they call attention to such a sales dud?

Me confused.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

I don't know if it is being tracked correctly. I bought the game and it is actually pretty fun. The Mics are awesome.

I want this game to sell well so that they make a Lips 2 and fix anything wrong in the first one.

SlipperyMooseCakes said:
I don't know if it is being tracked correctly. I bought the game and it is actually pretty fun. The Mics are awesome.

I want this game to sell well so that they make a Lips 2 and fix anything wrong in the first one.

I was just hoping for sales enough to warrant regular DLC updates.  My hopes are diminishing. 

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

fastyxx said:
Okay this game is not even in the top 200 on this week's U.S. software chart or in the top 50 360 games. Is that possible? It sold less than 19k in week 2? I find that hard to believe, especially if Microsoft mentioned it as a seller. Why would they call attention to such a sales dud?

Me confused.

They're not advertising the game in the states (i haven't seen any commercials). The game was meant to sell more in other countries.

Around the Network
fastyxx said:
SlipperyMooseCakes said:

I was just hoping for sales enough to warrant regular DLC updates.  My hopes are diminishing. 

Same. I bought the game last week and just popped it in today. The game is actually really fun and I have been watching people on Youtube have fun with the game.

If they packaged LIPS in with the Arcade model that'd be such a smart move.

Anyone notice that Scene it debuted with under 20,000 units in the US, and is now at 700,000 and selling the same number of copies as it did at debut?

Insane. Lips can do it too.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Anyone notice that Scene it debuted with under 20,000 units in the US, and is now at 700,000 and selling the same number of copies as it did at debut?

Insane. Lips can do it too.

too bad they didn't include others data, it might be a million seller

The Americas
Lips Microsoft week 2 14,696 26,891

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

kinda like the ABBA singstar- =_=