By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@OP you dont need DLC. Use the thousands of songs on your Mp3 player.
We have done it, and it is bloody awesome doing Karioke to Children Of Bodom. A band that will never be available for Download. Thanks so much M$ for IPOD interaction.

Just for this alone me and my friends give it 10. Great nights ahead.

Around the Network

At first i thoughht wow another crappy rip off but MS took an idea and improved upon it by adding ipod/mp3 feature, wireless/motion mics. Good job by MS

After reading this thread checked out gamerankings I added it to my buy list my wife and daughter would love this game

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

I know it is not representative, but a lot of people on my friendslist are playing this game. I don't know why, but I guess it will be like scene it or something.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

No lyrics come up on the screen for music imported from your Zune, iPod, or PC. Really, it would be impossible to have a database containing all the lyrics and scroll timing for the tons of songs out there. Not to mention that many songs have different versions.

Author of science fiction and other genres, I write under the pen name Desmond Shepherd. The second season of my series The Permanent Man premieres on November 11, 2014. Pre-order the season premiere The Walls Have Ears on Amazon today!

Around the Network
axumblade said:
selnor said:
@OP you dont need DLC. Use the thousands of songs on your Mp3 player.
We have done it, and it is bloody awesome doing Karioke to Children Of Bodom. A band that will never be available for Download. Thanks so much M$ for IPOD interaction.

Just for this alone me and my friends give it 10. Great nights ahead.

Don't you have to download lyrics to the song to scroll? I am still unsure how it happens.

Your right. There is no lyrics. Although this wasnt an issue as we all new the words to our fave songs. To be honest you can get the lyrics in 1 minute if you google it. Everything else is the same. You even get a score for your IPOD songs to.

The scoring for imported songs isn't really good though. As long as you make noise in the mic, it racks up points.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
The scoring for imported songs isn't really good though. As long as you make noise in the mic, it racks up points.

At first it seems that way. But a few of us attempted to sing it properly, and surprisingly you score much higher than when your goofing around. It works better than you first think.

I am getting this for Xmas for the family I think it is a good game.

And with the wireless mics no messy leads.

The mics are awesome. Very good quality for a cheap price. The motion movements add a whole new element and give it a Wii like appeal.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence