By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Shin Megami Tensei Online Beta Thread

My character's name is Bathier.  I am about to play the beta.

Around the Network

Also, you can only add friends when they're online (who thought of that rule?)

Ugh those requirements are harsh..  I have Geforce 2 =p.

I'm logged in right. I'll stay logged in for about an hour.

Edit: Nevermind. It just logged me off.

Has anyone allied any demons yet? I can't figure out how to recruit a demon.

Around the Network
Riachu said:
Has anyone allied any demons yet? I can't figure out how to recruit a demon.

Yeah, I recruited a Pixie. You need to hit the chat button a few times (thus you need quite a bit of MP), I think I asked her three times before she joined (of course, like in any SMT, there'll be demons that attack you, others that'll leave, others that'll give you an item, etc.). It's quite useful because she can cast Dia...though she does it whenever she wants and not when you want

But I haven't had any luck with a Kodama or a High Pixie...and I need the latter for the mission

Pixie =p? I like how all those typical things from SMT always return.

Aren't we under NDA? I'm logging in now and stay logged in for about an hour or so. I'm becoming an addict.

Is there an NDA? I have no idea. Still, we aren't a huge well known site...maybe we should move to section 8...

And yeah, the game's very addictive, but I haven't found any incentive to do anything different than a single player RPG. Maybe I need to find something from here and make a party

I downloaded the game but when I try to make a name and password it says it is incorrect. I never put the code in and I dont have an accout on the aeria games site. What's the problem?