By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Quick, grab the nearest book to you

'So Fat Charlie sat in the in the kitchen, and poured himself the final glass of white wine, and picked up the cheese and the pepperoni from the top of the cold pizza while Rosie went off to run the bath and then started, suddenly and quite loudly, to scream.'

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network

"He was becoming confidential now, but I fancy my unresponsive attitude must have exasperated him at last, for he judged it necessary to inform me he feared neither God nor devil, let alone any mere man."

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Hence, a systematic study of pitfalls should become an important part of the training of policy analysts and public managers.
Majone, about arguementation.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

"Es ging ihnen um die Kunst, um die Filmemacher und um das aufregende Gefühl, für eine Gemeinschaft von passionierten Filmliebhabern zu arbeiten."

LOl said:

Let me guess, Fall Of Reach?

Me? The first quote is from Fall of Reach, yeah. This one is from a random short stories book...! >_>

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

My book only has 48 pages and pictures.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

They discovered no further trace of the vampaneze, and that worried them.

Former something....

FaRmLaNd said:

Robert Mitchum's world-weary gumshoe Jeff Bailey lacks the cultural resonance of a Sam Spade or a Philip Marlowe, but he gives both a run for their money when he's rehired to track down doe-eyed Jane Greer.

I read too much shit about films... Back to script writing/animation

EDIT For those interested the book is "The Rough Guide to Film Noir".

My book was In a Lonely Street: Film Noir, Genre, Masculinity.  Looks like we're in the same hell, sir.