By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are there any Action RPG's out (ala Champions of Norrath)?

There's also Too Human, and it might still be on sale at amazon for $20.
I hear it has it's flaws, but people that get into it enjoy it.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network
Tyrannical said:
There's also Too Human, and it might still be on sale at amazon for $20.
I hear it has it's flaws, but people that get into it enjoy it.

Try this...

I had two other friends who HATED the demo and got them to play the game for a bit and actually get used to the controls.  One rented it long enough to play through the campaign twice and another bought the game to play co-op with me.  It's a very fun action RPG with diablo-esque loot system.  Go into it without any preconceived notions and you should have a good time.  It's actually one of the most fun games I've played this year.  I don't care what anybody else says :P

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

I 2nd Too human. Play the demo if you are uncertain.

If your wanting online co-op, Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom could be another grindfest you may like. Not that great with 1 person, but I'd imagine that 2+ would be pretty darn fun.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Just revisted this thread after not checking for a LONG time...thanks for all the advice.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS