By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 400 GB ...

Blu ray willl be playable on ps3 and other blu ray players.

I guess this is good news, although i doubt it will be used for gaming at the moment.

http://digitimes.com/news/a20081201PD212.html

Around the Network

I wonder if we will ever see 5 games on one blu ray like we had during the Genesis period.

^That would be awesome:)

it would be cool to have an entire series like house on one bluray

25GB is still way more than enough. 400GB is just insane.

Around the Network

I wanna see complete game series on a single Blu-ray. Complete MGS, Resident Evil etc

xenophon13 said:

ding ding ding!!! We have a winner!!! 10 seasons worth of TV shows on a single disc!

It'd be nice if Lucas could put all six Star Wars films AND the LEGO collection on one of these too.

Dryden said:
xenophon13 said:

ding ding ding!!! We have a winner!!! 10 seasons worth of TV shows on a single disc!

It'd be nice if Lucas could put all six Star Wars films AND the LEGO collection on one of these too.

Unfortunately I do not think they would do this. Or they would charge hideous prices for it.

Khuutra said:
Dryden said:
xenophon13 said:

Unfortunately I do not think they would do this. Or they would charge hideous prices for it.

Exactly.  And Sony already has a big enough price problem as it is... why compound the problem?

Seems like something nice for the next generation (if they can do it cheap enough), not this one.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Khuutra said:

Right. But if there's one thing thats as much a certainty as death & taxes, it's that George Lucas will repackage the same thing every three years and resell it to us again for twice the price we paid for it the last time.

It makes perfect sense if you think about it.