By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The official "PS3 is dooooomed, I should have known better" thread

BengaBenga said:

I'm absolutely sick of these threads popping up every 5 minutes, so I thought to make an official one.

The only reason is that I'll:

a) Lock every next thread about this
b) Ban/warn the person that makes the thread as I from now on consider it trolling

Note: I personally don't agree with all the hype. PS3 is definitely not in a good shape, but the overreaction that's going on is ridiculous. Just enjoy your machine. I enjoyed the Gamecube and it was dead last.

The GameCube had similar sales to the Xbox, and I'm not sure Nintendo lost money for each console sold.... but yeah, I agree this threads have to stop.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

This Thread is a LIE!!!!

^_^

I dont know why people keep gong bizzerko over this. 2008 was the year of the PS3. It had a great game library lined up. M$ had to pull out some heavy hitter marketing strategies to stay on top. Guess what? sony is doing it again as they did with the PS2 pulling out great games year after year. 2009 is going to be another great year of gaming for the PS3. I guess we will have to see what M$ does next. Honestly I am getting ready to sell my 360 before it become worth nothing.

Haha, GIR is so awesome. Bring him back!

its poor sales now compared to 360 i just want a price drop and for gmaes like kz3 to come out and then that will truly show how much people waiting to buy a ps3 will pay for it

Around the Network
headshot91 said:
its poor sales now compared to 360 i just want a price drop and for gmaes like kz3 to come out and then that will truly show how much people waiting to buy a ps3 will pay for it

Already? I must have missed the announcement!  Just kidding lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Right. I'm off to make a 'PS3 is doomed' thread. I don't own one and I would talk shite anyway, so it's a good job this thread turned up :)

Good to see this site is still going 

SpartanFX said:
*~Onna76~* said:
"Note: I personally don't agree with all the hype. PS3 is definitely not in a good shape"

Was that entirely necessary? Anyway, good alternative, about time as well. It should have happened long time ago not only with the PS3 but also with other platforms anti / doomed threads. And IMO, every single thread with a subject which is identical to the preceding threads should be closed. Happens at most forums.

@NJ5 shut it, as far as I can see you do nothing but trolling.

amen to that

pffahahahaha you 2 make me laugh if someone is biased it is you 2

anyway this is another one of these http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51389&page=1

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

360 should have got one too, it was getting rape for the past 8 months before the price cut.
waves turn back by around march its rumors are true.

axumblade said:
kirby007 said:
SpartanFX said:
*~Onna76~* said:
"Note: I personally don't agree with all the hype. PS3 is definitely not in a good shape"

Was that entirely necessary? Anyway, good alternative, about time as well. It should have happened long time ago not only with the PS3 but also with other platforms anti / doomed threads. And IMO, every single thread with a subject which is identical to the preceding threads should be closed. Happens at most forums.

@NJ5 shut it, as far as I can see you do nothing but trolling.

amen to that

pffahahahaha you 2 make me laugh if someone is biased it is you 2

anyway this is another one of these http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51389&page=1

Because we all know just how nonbias you are. Well, I shouldn't say that, some of your troll accounts seem to be non-bias.

I atleast don't claim im a good boy ...

and i don't have troll accounts

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.