By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Simpsons mock Apple

It may surpise you to learn that Matt and the team are actually all Apple users. They've also done other, more subtle jabs throughout the show's history, including the episode "Homerpalooza", such brilliant writing and acting there.

Sorry.

Around the Network

Also - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8

Just so you get one of the jokes in that clip.

the simpsons have fallen so much from their good old days.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

axumblade said:
That episode was great. :) It feels almost like they're getting their old thunder back.

I loved the part where she thought she got a present from them but she got a bill. ^_^

You thought it was great? I thought it was absolutely terrible. It's good to mock Apple, but did we need a whole subplot on that. The Simpsons used to be more subtle in their parody and were not afraid to use the real names of objects and people when they laugh at it. Also, the main plot of the episode was really weird. It seems like it was borrowed from a cheesy post september 11 soap opera. They couldn't even find a reason for Homer completely absurd and irrational racism. /end rant

Sorry, I am big Simpsons fan but I lose a little more faith with every new episodes.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

lol nice :p .. here are some from mad tv.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Great. Exactly how Apple is.

First one is not funny. Petraeus fixed the real IRack....

Damned I can't remember the last time that I enjoyed a Simpsons episode so much;

I want the rest of it lol.

Pretty funny stuff.

When everyone takes their money out for the "new announcement", that so reminds me of a friend of mine. haha.