By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Defense Force Returns !

God I love Sony Defense Force. I was actually kind of distraught when I thought they just quietly died off. Now I am happy again!

Around the Network

LOL Mad style Kudo's to the term Xombies xD That friggin rocks :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

blazinhead89 said:
selnor said:
LOL. If KZ2 sels half the copies of Halo 3 I will buy a PS3.

Can I Quote you in my sig? And half of Total Halo 3 Sales at present?

Yeah sure quote me. :) We can have some fun with this. And yes current Halo 3 sales. So KZ2 will have to sell 4.2m in 1 year. (Thats how long Halo 3 has been out for currently). If we go longer than that it's only fair to use Halo 3's added sales to.

selnor said:
blazinhead89 said:
selnor said:

Yeah sure quote me. :) We can have some fun with this. And yes current Halo 3 sales. So KZ2 will have to sell 4.2m in 1 year. (Thats how long Halo 3 has been out for currently). If we go longer than that it's only fair to use Halo 3's added sales to.

No prob :) I add to my sig

Have we not been here before, I wonder how much they paid Industrial light and magic this time.

But to be honest it doesn't look that good for graphics that will be out in 2015 :)

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
selnor said:
blazinhead89 said:
selnor said:

No prob :) I add to my sig

I am quite confident (although nervous now to) because MGS4 is still under 4mill and GTA 4 on PS3 is under 5 mill. I think both these games will outdo KZ2 by 2:1. KZ franchse is far smaller. But I will squirm if it gets close. Cant wait now.

selnor said:
blazinhead89 said:
selnor said:

You just went from betting on Killzones 2 sales LTD to setting a time period, not too confident are we ?

OT : That was hillarious IMO , funniest thing all day.

Million said:
selnor said:
blazinhead89 said:
selnor said:

You just went from betting on Killzones 2 sales LTD to setting a time period, not too confident are we ?

LTD is "life to date", I think. Not life to death. So he has to set it up inside of a specific time frame. "KZ2's LTD sales one year from launch will be" you get the idea.

Million said:
selnor said:
blazinhead89 said:
selnor said:

I was willing to do Lifetime sales. But there is 2 problems there.

LT could be 10 years from now. For both games.

LT is hardly fair for KZ2 is it. Seriously Halo 3 is going to do over 10 mill. Possibly reach 12 mil LT. So KZ 2 would have to do5-6mill. KZ 1 did 1.5 mill. I was doing KZ2 a favour.

selnor said:
blazinhead89 said:
selnor said:

lol gonna be interesting if it actually do sell that much :p

I think word of mouth will also be a good thing for this game (beyond what will hopefully be extensive advertisement)

Check out my game about moles ^