Wii- 280k

PS3- 177k

360- 106k

Week ending Nov 29, 2008

DS- 780k

Wii- 520k

360- 320k

PS3- 170k

Wii about doubles, 360 about triples.... wow.  PS3 sees no increase. DS was already megaton last year, I am actually shocked it continues to climb.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
RPG said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I will LOL at people saying PS3 is dead.....when next year at a lower price point GT 5 comes on PS3 in EU....next xmas...

Let them have there time

lol, yea.

darthdevidem01 said:
I will LOL at people saying PS3 is dead.....when next year at a lower price point GT 5 comes on PS3 in EU....next xmas...

Didn't you post a thread saying that you accept PS3's defeat?

Or is this whole 5 Stage thing a cycle and we'll have to endure constant bickering until 2012?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Oh look, more "Playstation is doooooooommed" posts. I've been reading these since the system launched 2 year ago so I see now reason to stop now.

360 is just unbelievable.
Wii had better break 1 million this week in America alone.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

people forget that in 2009 will come the CPU+GPU integration on the xbox 360 making the slim version possible, price will come lower.

Sony must thank its supporters for at least keeping them in the charts, surely they did not have a plan, not like Microsoft anyway...

bigjon said:

Week ending Dec 1, 2007 in others

Ds- 680k

Wii- 280k

PS3- 177k

360- 106k

Week ending Nov 29, 2008

DS- 780k

Wii- 520k

360- 320k

PS3- 170k

Wii about doubles, 360 about triples.... wow.  PS3 sees no increase. DS was already megaton last year, I am actually shocked it continues to climb.

thats what i dont get, ps3 has been selling better than last year all year but now its selling worse? somethings not right.

Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:

That's still 12 months away. That's a LOOOONG time. The 360 will be so far away if similar numbers continue where 360 > PS3 by a large margin. It'll help...12 months later. But what about the next 11 months? The PS3 is "dead" for 11 months then?

Oh well the X360 was dead for like 5-6 months?

Anyway....PERSONA 4 JRPG OF THE YEAR!!

Persona 4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>< Any Tales game.

Max King of the Wild said:
-General_Ram- said:
I am seriously loving 360s sudden dominance over PS3. Europe no longer Sony oriented.

Sure some people who are pro-PS3 will pull the "PS3 improving year-over-year card", but then again, so is 360, by a much wider margin.

With 2 price cuts in the year... and real price cuts. none of that "they introduced a new model for a lower price which means it price was cut" bull shit

Even so.....the PS3 fanboy Bible states and I quote: "No Microsoft console can ever outsell the latest Playstation console in Europe, no matter what the MS console offers in terms of price or software library. The Sony brand loyalty is so strong that it can overcome MS and all their tactics."

Direct quote from PS3 scripture lol. Yet here we are.

Plz dont mod me for making a little fun there with mixing religion with fanboyism.