By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 bundles for just 135 Euro

NJ5 said:
@MikeB:

Ahem

In what way don't you agree with that statement?

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network
MikeB said:
NJ5 said:
@MikeB:

Ahem

In what way don't you agree with that statement?

The exclusives leading up to christmas 2008 should make the difference, november / december 2008 will see much higher sales.

Do I have to explain?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

@ NJ5

>> So in the end it doesent really matter if you buy a PS3 or a 360, because you get the same games.

> The exclusives leading up to christmas 2008 should make the difference

I see nothing wrong with this statement. And yes November, December sales are always the most important sales months unlike the end of January (this is where this comment orginates from).

We also see that PS3 releases of multiplatform games are more anticipated on the PS3 than for the 360 in Japan.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Nice spin, but a close look tells us that's not what you meant in that thread.

dp666 said "PS3 is outselling 360 WW, but onlx by 30.000 units.  It will take a long time for Sony to become No. 2 in the actual generation. Maybe in late 2009."

To which you replied "@dp666 The exclusives leading up to christmas 2008 should make the difference, november / december 2008 will see much higher sales."

Now are you going to try convincing us that everything is going as planned and you expected this situation in terms of sales?

@ NJ5

Look at the comment much more closely, what I say I was replying to makes much more sense.

He said it doesn't matter if you buy a 360 or a PS3 due to the multi-platform games, the games are the same.

Now we have MGS4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Motorstorm Pacific Rift vs Gears 2, Banjo, etc. It's a bit different as last year with games like Assassin's Creed, Devil May Cry 4, Call of Duty 4, BurnOut, etc were good platform sellers.

dp666 said:

"There are too many multi games for PS360, which sell really good, like COD4, Burnout and AC. 3rd devs will not go exclusive if they have good sales on both consoles.
So in the end it doesent really matter if you buy a PS3 or a 360, because you get the same games."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

Yes, it all makes sense if we ignore the part where you talk about sales.

Your spin doctor skills are suffering lately.

MikeB said:

@ Bitmap Frogs

Mike's just feeling hurt since his last attempt at pushing the sony pr slogan "bu-bu-bu the 360 it only sells because it's cheap" backfired hard.

If you want to personally attack me, at least use proper ammo.

The last time I used proper ammo I demolished you, so for the moment I'm just having fun keeping everyone aware of your lies. I have stashed away some interesting links from some amiga forums where you got banned for being a drama queen, so don't push me or I'll unleash them. There's also some interesting threads on this own forum also, like for example what you were selling as "spare CELL POWERZ available" turned out to be "wasted processor cycles due to inefficient processor architecture to run game code". Of course I could also use the myriads of threads at GAF where you became the butt of the proverbial joke which I'm sure would be interesting for vgchartz forum dwellers.

Anyways, you've got some reflexes at least and aren't insisting on the price anymore in this thread so I'll just keep an eye. I won't let you lie to push your agenda, Mike.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

@ Bitmap Frogs

I have stashed away some interesting links from some amiga forums where you got banned for being a drama queen

I think you are acting like a drama queen. My 1 ban per thousands of postings ratio is rather good on Amiga forums compared to the average (BTW I am not banned on any Amiga forum). I see you already have had multiple bans on this forum and are digging for some more...

PS3 vs 360 sales

MikeB said:
@ Bitmap Frogs

I have stashed away some interesting links from some amiga forums where you got banned for being a drama queen

I think you are acting like a drama queen. My 1 ban per thousands of postings ratio are rather good on Amiga forums.

Considering you were rather busy brown nosing the mods, I wouldn't say so. And of course there's the rest of the stuff I mentioned which you conveniently ignored. Shall we talk about your discussion with NJ5 (a real programmer) about the cell uses on running game code? It's in this forum.

edit: anyways, as per this thread is concerned, the price of the X360 bundles is clear. Which is what this was about.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Excuse me very much, but with all due respect guys what does this bickering have to do with the topic in the OP?
Someones post history in another forum can't possibly have anything to do with the price of the Arcade, can it?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral