By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Are Xbox Miis Wearing Cardigans?

Or are those supposed to be jackets? I can't tell. Every Avatar I see in a signature looks like it's wearing one of those slack, never button it up, woolen deals.

Can someone show me some examples of major customisation? From what I've heard, Avatar faces aren't as customisable as those on Miis, but outfits are more customisable. But all I see is cardigans, cardigans, cardigans.

Around the Network

Oh yeah. I was just looking at yours. Okay, so you don't have to have a sleek woolen number pulled over what you're wearing. Nice. I'd still like to see some outlandish examples of customisation though. These were some of the cardigans I was talking about:

toastboy44562 -- cardigan :(

Bitmap Frogs -- cardigan :(

Neoraf -- cardigan :(

MontanaHatchet -- cardigan :(

DMeisterJ -- cardigan :(

MrBubbles -- blazer? Anyway, best damn example of facial customisation for Avatars I've seen yet.

o yeah...

Lol hadnt noticed that.

Also, any1 else really sick of the Mii look?

Funny enough, most of my friends' avatars actually look like them in real life... but none of them wear cardigans, so I don't know what the heck is going on with that. Maybe it's the new-and-upcoming-style crystal ball? Wow, new feature MS forgot to tell us about when they upgraded LIVE. The ability to see the future.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network

Whats an Xbox Mii ?

Ha not me =p.

Cardigans are trendy at the moment. Plus it's winter and cold.

I switched to a blazer though. He's dressed up for a date. LOL

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Not me

Never Try said:
Whats an Xbox Mii ?

The troll way to say Avatar. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!