By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I just played horde.... WOW

Horde is awesome. I have a hard time motivating myself to play any other online mode other than Horde. Although I havent got to wave 50 yet. Epic should look to add more waves. Why stop at 50.

I also would love to see Bungie/MS implement something like Horde in Halo 3 (Probably with ODST). Playing Halo on Co-Op one of my favorite moments was when you were first beamed up to the Covenant ship and you had to take on all the Elites and other that come to take you out.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network

YEs Horde is great, Team effort and coordination is necessary to beat the 50 waves.. great addition to the game.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

toastboy44562 said:
I beat all 50 waves of horde..It is really awesome...

Thanks to me, you may wish to mention.  I'm pretty sure I beat both level 48 and 50 pretty much by myself after you and your friend died.

I tried it a few times man I suck online.

I love when you're playing Security and the lasers are just about to close, if there's a Bloodmount trying to get in it panics for a few seconds. If you shoot it's helm, while he's ripping it off he shakes around and the locust drone on top of it falls into the lasers, ROFL.

*SPLOOSH*

Guts everywhere.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*