By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just played Gears 1 for the first time wow!

Yeap Gears 1 was pure gaming heaven. Seriously if you think Gears1 would nearly as good as MGS4, the second is going to blow your head off. Gears 2 is easily has 2 - 3 times the detail, and the levels are massive. You wont belive your HD eyes.

Around the Network

Gears 1 also had the best soundtrack out of the two! I missed the first game's main theme when playing Gears 2. :(

That's why I play Gears 1's soundtrack when playing multiplayer, it adds a lot to the experience!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

yeah it sounds like ROck type music in Gears 1..i rented gears 1 becuase everywere i went someone rented gears 2 and never returned it.... i can't buy it yet because i spent way to much money on games last couple months ...i got LBP, COD5 Resitance 2, Halo 3 and my x box!! so farrr tho...i like the xbox better for games! GEARS IS CRack addictiing!

shooitztom316 said:
yeah it sounds like ROck type music in Gears 1..i rented gears 1 becuase everywere i went someone rented gears 2 and never returned it.... i can't buy it yet because i spent way to much money on games last couple months ...i got LBP, COD5 Resitance 2, Halo 3 and my x box!! so farrr tho...i like the xbox better for games! GEARS IS CRack addictiing!

Your playing Gears 1 a 2yer old game over COD 5 LBP and R2. That says alot for the franchise. 2 year old game over games no older than 2 months. Gears is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Gears 1 is on par with 2. The online MP of 1 is better IMO.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
CDiablo said:
I think Gears 1 is on par with 2. The online MP of 1 is better IMO.

I have to disagree. Bots for the win!!! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I liked Gears a lot, Gears 2 is a notch better in my opinion.

resistance 2 match making sucks and is to much like halo with perks
....cod5 is wanna be 4 and LBP is just to short

gears and cod4 are my fam games..

add me on xbox360---shooitztommy
PSN shooitstommy316

shooitztom316 said:
resistance 2 match making sucks and is to much like halo with perks
....cod5 is wanna be 4 and LBP is just to short

gears and cod4 are my fam games..

add me on xbox360---shooitztommy
PSN shooitstommy316

I have to ask-- was shooitztommy actually taken and that's why you had to go with shooitstommy316?

congratz man, get gears 2!