By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - It's my 20th Birthday! Be sad with me :(

That Sucks man, but hey, everyone has their bad days... Happy Birthday :)

^_^

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:

Yeah, the same. Still, it was 1/3rd of the total value, it was a fair deal, otherwise I'd never have gotten it

I guess you could look at it that way.
But considering you didn't celebrate and had to help out your parents all day on your birthday, that doesn't sound like a good deal, it is fair I guess, but not good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
zexen_lowe said:

Yeah, the same. Still, it was 1/3rd of the total value, it was a fair deal, otherwise I'd never have gotten it

I guess you could look at it that way.
But considering you didn't celebrate and had to help out your parents all day on your birthday, that doesn't sound like a good deal, it is fair I guess, but not good.

Yrah, but considering the move and everything, my parents were pretty low on cash, so it was the only possible way. Heck, I almost don't get it because my parents wanted to have all my money and my brother's as a backup in case of something happened

zexen_lowe said:
Yrah, but considering the move and everything, my parents were pretty low on cash, so it was the only possible way. Heck, I almost don't get it because my parents wanted to have the money as a backup in case of something happened
So your parents were low on cash and wanted 200 bucks as back-up but you still forced them to buy you a ps2?
You're a spoiled kid. >=(
I kid.
Seriously though, if the situation was that bad where your parents only had that much as back-up, you should have prioritized. Though, it seems like everything turned out fine anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Yrah, but considering the move and everything, my parents were pretty low on cash, so it was the only possible way. Heck, I almost don't get it because my parents wanted to have the money as a backup in case of something happened
So your parents were low on cash and wanted 200 bucks as back-up but you still forced them to buy you a ps2?
You're a spoiled kid. >=(
I kid.
Seriously though, if the situation was that bad where your parents only had that much as back-up, you should have prioritized. Though, it seems like everything turned out fine anyway.

Nah, a friend of my family offered to lend us money in case of something happened. And it was my birthday after all, and I already had games even (a friend of mine copied me two games as birthday present...Suikoden III and V, in fact)

Around the Network

I just finished retyping 7'000 words of essays cos my Macbook decided to suicide 2 weeks before my A-level course work deadline D: different types of pain but still pain nonetheless, have a great b-day anyways.

twesterm said:

Heh, it's by 27th birthday today.

Though mine hasn't been bad, I got a few books, a cook book, and Dead Like Me Season 2. ^^

that was such an awesome show

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
twesterm said:

Heh, it's by 27th birthday today.

Though mine hasn't been bad, I got a few books, a cook book, and Dead Like Me Season 2. ^^

that was such an awesome show

Yeah, I've been itching since NXE to watch the second season.  The 1st, 3rd, and 4th episodes aren't available on the 360 so I had the 1st disc come to my home.  For the last week or so I've had the disc and wife wouldn't watch it with me because, unknown to me, she had already gotten me the second season the week earlier.  :-p