By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who here is tired of 'Sony/PS3 IZ DOOMEDZ' threads?

i am getting tired of them especially when most of them have no facts just fanboyish opinions.

Around the Network

As most people clearly show they are angry for the price, IMVHO they badmouth Sony because of sour grapes

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Odds are, we will believe seeing a couple more of them this week.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

leo-j said:
So just because idiots posted threads saying "PS3 will destroy 360 etc.." you have to return the favor?
'
Are you men or are you little kids fighting to see which toy is better? Honestly this is what it seems to be.

LOGIC=

PS3 IS 400 DOLLARS

360 IS 200 DOLLARS

whats going to sell better? USE YOUR BRAIN.

hhmm remember whent he ps2 was 300 dollars and the gamecube was 150 dollars?? what does that tell you??

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

I am so fucking fed up with it. 360 going the way of PS2 is a fucking joke. PS3 going the way of Dreamcast is another fucking joke. PS3 is doing fine, and when it starts outselling 360 again, I will be laughing my head off at the retards who keep making threads like that.

Sony Haters: I completely understand how pissed off you have been at the PS family. I would hate Sony as well if their last console outsold my favorite console by 100 million units+.

Around the Network

im tired of seeing the ps3 winning this gen threads and the wii is a fad threads. so what that there are some the ps3 is doomed threads. after this xmas sony starts workin on the ps4 cause the sales are gonna be way lower then the other two. dont blame all us that makes these comments be mad at your beloved sony cause they dropped the ball and went from first to worst.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

perpride said:
I am so fucking fed up with it. 360 going the way of PS2 is a fucking joke. PS3 going the way of Dreamcast is another fucking joke. PS3 is doing fine, and when it starts outselling 360 again, I will be laughing my head off at the retards who keep making threads like that.

Sony Haters: I completely understand how pissed off you have been at the PS family. I would hate Sony as well if their last console outsold my favorite console by 100 million units+.

hehe

Too bad most of those haters were previous PS2 owners scorned by Sony's PS3 tactics.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

I'm more tired of the "PS3 is gonna win after ___" threads. All fanboy threads are tedious, but these especially seem filled with blind, delusional arguments. 

Geb - So making PS3 is doomed threads is their way of getting back at Sony's PS3 tactics?

This thread is surely dragging the haters in like a magnet.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.