By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who here is tired of 'Sony/PS3 IZ DOOMEDZ' threads?

It's not as bad as it was in Late 06 to mid 07.

Then Sony turned it around, and people shut the fuck up. And Sony will do it again, and the haters will be silenced yet again.

It's the circle of life.

Around the Network
SMcc1887 said:
People just seem to get a rush when their favoured console sells a few thousand more than the opposition. It's pathetic, Wii and DS fans could easily make hundreds of threads saying that every other console is doomed, which of course is false.

Yeah, but right now it's more like a couple of hundred thousane, not just "a few thousand", so the fanboys are all in a tizzy.

It's not even close to over, so just ignore those fail biased threads.

I really don't care bring more of 'em while I enjoy my sc4 lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Sephiroth357 said:
I'm for the idea of banning people who make these threads, unless it's me.

I for one am tired!

Agree! Its like a sport which you don't see "anywhere" except around here. People are deaf, or more likely blind anyway, as they keep on continuing opening those anti / doomed threads. I'm honestly not a fan of the 360, but its not like I'm gonna open a thread why I don't like the 360 or anything... that's just plain silly. Again, why can't people just except other people's platform choices? Is that so much to ask?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

i like these threads, they are funny

Depends on the thread. Some of them seem to suggest Sony really does have some trouble in the form of the currency shift. It will be interesting to see how they did come financial reports.

Doesn't seem any more excessive then the anti-360... 360 is doomed articles that were up before though.

I agree with Squilliam.
The threads are yawntastic.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Yes, but as previously stated, those type of threads are the nature of a sales based website, and are not going away anytime soon.

I have never understood why people even care so much? What difference does it make what consoles other people own/play?

Even if the gap between the 360 and PS3 widens this Christmas -- which it certainly will given the price disparities, -- there is still a substantial market to be carved out by the PS3. Consumers have supported three console platforms for the past 8 years, so it's not like we're suddenly going to be reduced back down to just one or two. All three platforms are here to stay.

The PS3 will pass the original Xbox in lifetime sales sometime next year, which will be a remarkable achievement for a console that has been $399 or north of that figure for its entire two year life.

Being in third place isn't as bad as it used to be. It's not the death knell it was in the early/mid 90s.