By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you do on a saturday night?

I'm just wondering what do vgchartz members do on a saturday night.

Around the Network

I'm back to working two jobs, so usually I work, or sleep in preparation for work on Sunday. On the rare occasion that I don't work that night or that day OR the next day, I try to go out on a date or rent a movie. On rarer occasions, I go to a club. Whatever's gonna get me some sex.

I'm usually here at vgchartz or in the summer...probably in NYC looking for something to do...or over at some friends house.

^_^

I usually rent a film and watch it. Else, I watch TVR (TV program), some football, play games or surf the web

Upper respiratory infection so I'm off from my 2nd job tonight and enjoying some down time.  Usually at the bar after job #2 though.

Around the Network

Im sually outside with friends on saturday or playing games home or at someones house and watch movies but on winter i only stay in or go someones place. I hate winter -.-

Playing games, as usual. My friends usually come over and we play party games like Super Smash Bros. Melee, Halo 3, Guitar Hero/Rock Band, etc.

Great fun! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

usually stay at home or go out with the gf. But tonight i'm playing music until the sun shines.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

AP Biology projects.

Nothing...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089