By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Should I change my Avatar?

That's discussing kirby007, grandmaster use to have that pic, what ever happened to him?

And also psrock, the mods wouldn't approve that. It's to out there. I would go with the Jessica Alba tempting pic. But two each is own. You pick what you want. I might switch mines up in a couple of months or weeks.

Around the Network

her boobs aren't real.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

New hot girl.

how is that

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

kirby, you've used it before, right?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@Baddman

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmn. Where you be searching at bra!?

@Kirby007

That girl is beautiful. I would cream all over her face and cry at her.lol

Baddman said:

how is that....or maybe one of these below

a little too much. I think.

Next Gen 

psrock said:
kirby, you've used it before, right?

no actually grandmaster or riot of blood used it before.

guys care for twestern he will ban you if the pics are NSFW

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.