By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Should I change my Avatar?

I have been getting tons of wall comments from the likes of Baddman wanting me to change my avatar to something better.

What do you guys think. Should I go back to the Zune girl, the boobies or some hot looking girl or stay with DRAKE?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Pick Keeley Hazel. You know it makes sense

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

DRAKE DRAKE DRAKE.

Zune girl

ummm..you its not just baddman bra!

It's xlost here too! that drake is such a dick, we need to see some ass teasers in threads.
That zune/ass combo is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slick!

Around the Network

a hot lookin girl preferably with a nice ass and dont be trynna put me on the spot either chump

this one is what i used the most.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Baddman said:
a hot lookin girl preferably with a nice ass and dont be trynna put me on the spot either chump

so you dont want me to use 7, right?

Next Gen 

also do not use the zune girl get a new girl

^^^^exactly so change that shit now. Or I will really go the hell off!!! Also please excuse my language I really don't cuss.