By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - is Selena Gomez hot?

she is aparently the next miley cirus so do you guys think shes hot?

Around the Network

For those wondering who dogsforlife is drooling over, it's this "woman".

Damn dogforlife, you're sick man.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

She's definitely hotter than Miley Cyrus, who I always thought was kind of strange looking.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Onyxmeth said:

For those wondering who dogsforlife is drooling over, it's this "woman".

Damn dogforlife, you're sick man.

that is disgusting i am not even drooling over that pic

Around the Network

I still think Emily Osment is hotter IDK why >_

^_^

she falls in to the pedo bear territory, i cant find her hot for my own safety, maybe in 8 years time when she is legal

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

For those wondering who skeezer s drooling over, it's this "woman"

No yo sicko....well now a days >_

^_^

i just turned 17 today and i am getting called a sick man because i would not mind doing her once or twice but shes not hat much younger then me