By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Attention SPARTANS: Your franchise needs you in the HATED elimination game

UPDATE:

It got down to 11 or so, then back up to 19 (new high), then down to about 13, and then a period of fighting, and now it has gotten down to 10.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Wow Final-Fan, you must really love Halo. All the more reason to make it win.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

BringBackChrono said:
Wow Final-Fan, you must really love Halo. All the more reason to make it win.

I love it more than Frogger, if that's what you mean.  I hate that game.

But seriously, I don't love Halo.  But I don't think it deserves this much hate.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

@Final-Fan
Come on, this is what makes the ending interesting. Its no fun picking between Madden, NBA, Frogger etc. We gotta have a race against time to save franchises( like the last thread)

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Exciting, sure. But all it is is anti-Halo vs. not-anti-Halo. There's no other big franchise that anyone really cares about besides Madden.

Around the Network

Yeah, it looks like it's going to come down to Halo vs Madden vs Nick.. I've tried to keep franchises under 15, just so it stays pretty close.

It's going to be interesting comparing the results to the Favorite Franchise Elimination game. Will Yu-Gi-Oh! survive until the very end?

WTF they skipped my vote :'(

Voted. Halo is now almost out of the list.

people get in there and get halo off the list

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

yes sir!!!! I will vote every hour until its gone!