By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP for £21 ONLY on AMAZON! -- Grab it!

Does this work if I order it from the US? I want to buy my girlfriend's little bro this game for Christmas.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Well World at War is cheaper on amazon as well, then it must not be selling?

World at War is £37 for 360 and PS3. Considering Amazon usually sells games at £40 it is hardly a big discount. Compared with LBP that is almost at half price.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

colonelstubbs said:
Isnt this a bad sign? Half price already!?

What are you doing here?

I'll look into this deal.

Bursche said:
Does this work if I order it from the US? I want to buy my girlfriend's little bro this game for Christmas.

Why not order it from Amazon.com then? It's free shipping for items over 25 bux.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

dolemit3 said:
Bursche said:

Why not order it from Amazon.com then? It's free shipping for items over 25 bux.

Theres only a two dollar discount on amazon.com as opposed to half off.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

holy shit

its now £19.70

Crap, why can't they do a half price in the U.S.?

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Bursche said:
dolemit3 said:
Bursche said:

Theres only a two dollar discount on amazon.com as opposed to half off.

Have you factored in exchange rates? It may not be such a great saving.

I wish it was $21 in America.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

lol, the price has gone up to £51 now. All of Amazon's copies have sold out, as have all the decently price third party ones.

Only over-priced third party copies are left.