By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 720p videos of the Killzone 2 beta showing off each class type

Okay, I guess I was wrong. The beta will be up just a bit longer than this weekend.

Around the Network

sweet vids, this game can't come any sooner. I don't like the fact that it seems like a scout is predominantly a sniper's class. *sigh* looks like Im going to hate snipers in this game more than I already do.

They don't load for me.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

From neogaf:

So a little birdy told me today that apparently this game is almost too much for a BD-50. Certain textures are being touched up and the whole game has changed fairly drastically. Holy fuck I can't wait until Feb, the best month of the year (because it my birth month :))

Next up, Dec. 4th.

They've had so much time to polish this game. :O

I still need to play Gears 2 to compare. Of course, that's only Killzone multiplayer...

Around the Network

Wow just watched the vids. Looks amazing. Medic seems pretty cool.

Ynwa.

Considering the beta has been going for some time now on a rather small download (about 500 megs) with only gameplay tweaks and not much graphically, I REALLY want to see what their current builds look like.

Heck, I think the E3 multiplayer trailer had some effects that aren't fully there in the beta (the cloaking scout for example).

Damn... I'm getting too~ hyped on this... I got layoff mm's threads.. D:

awesome i am buying this for my birthday!! =D