By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gamestop's after thanksgiving deals!

Click the link now! you gotta miss it!

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/112808/olfsi_112808-7.aspx

NEW games 59.95 each!!!? PS3 for 399!!? are you kidding me? best deal ever!

=\!!!!!!!

Around the Network

lol

Haha.

But seriously, I can't believe they are charging $50 for that keypad. What a joke.

What they are thinking seriously? worst advertisement ever seriously... I bet that they hooked some dumb ppl with that pretty holiday picture...

Like omg fallout 3 for 59.95 dlls I can't miss this one is true thanksgiving day!

You're missing the second page, I got Rockband 2 for 59.95 and the Track Pack vol 2 for .99 That was a good deal.

Around the Network

I got Samba de Amigo for $19.99, my friend got his kids Guitar Hero Aerosmith for $19.99 & Guitar Hero on Tour (for DS) for $29.99 with the peripheral. All used games are buy 2 get 1 free. I'd never give used games as a gift, but lots of people do.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

Gamestop has the worst sales ever, always. The only reason I go there is to sell my old games when I don't have the patience to sell them on Craigslist.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

There were a few game sales there. But like most places, they are charging full price on games.

The reason I go to Gamestop is to buy used games -- because I can return them if they suck.

Mike from Morgantown

(You think I am closing in on 100 Wii games buying them ALL new?)

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

your joking right?

man i wish the 360 had deals like this...:(