By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - too many glitchers on psn

it doesn't really annoy me when it's not affecting my game experiance but when they start cheating using there lag swith it's start to piss me off, i wish sony would do something about that i would even pay if they charge a fee for catching those damn glitchers. I'm i the only one having issues with glitchers?

*sorry for the broken english

chapset from MTL

lag switch in action, basically a lag switch connect and disconnect your internet connection for a short period of time allowing you to lag the game and do crazy stuff in a online game.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

yeh lag switches are cheating, but there really nothing we can do about it so we just have to let it go, no need to stress something out if we can't control what is happing

lag switches? I don't understand

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:

same here

Pristine20 said:

It's a switch that makes lag.  What's to not understand?

You hook it up to your PS3 to cause lag.

Around the Network

I saw some dood in R2 looking like he was jumping all over the room im like wtf he lagging/cheating?? I still killed him.

SnakeEyez said:
I saw some dood in R2 looking like he was jumping all over the room im like wtf he lagging/cheating?? I still killed him.

If he was lag switching you wouldn't of seen him i believe.

http://compnetworking.about.com/od/consumerelectronicsnetworks/f/lag_switches.htm

Kasz216 said:
SnakeEyez said:

If he was lag switching you wouldn't of seen him i believe.

http://compnetworking.about.com/od/consumerelectronicsnetworks/f/lag_switches.htm

yeah you can see them but they don't move normally, making them hard to kill

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Why do you single out PSN, but then post a video of Gears?

noslodecoy said:
Why do you single out PSN, but then post a video of Gears?

good question

i thought xbl didn't have this, but i was wrong, and a post a video of gears because of the quality you can clrealy see the guy cheating and i couldn't find a better video.