By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which is the best looking console?

Wii

Playstaion 3

Xbox 360

Xbox 360 Elite

All the three

The PS3 looks the best because of its shiny finish and chrome strip it has .I like the curve on the 360 and the green lights it has.Wii is just a box.I wonder what will PS3 slim would look like

Around the Network

WINNER: Wii!

the wii is sexy!! *asks wii to marry her* JK

The PS3 and 360 are hideous looking machines. The 360 is an dull off-white or faded black and the PS3 has a rounded top(WTF?). The Wii is good looking because of it's simplicity.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I sleep with my ps3.

All three are average looking machines. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is the console(s) provide you with fun and entertainment. Physical appearance of the console does not matter at all.

Around the Network
numonex said:
All three are average looking machines. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is the console(s) provide you with fun and entertainment. Physical appearance of the console does not matter at all.

I don't sleep with awful looking machines.

PS3, shiny, piano black, the Spiderman font, tough to break, chrome strip, is a work of art...

The 360 is hideous, i liked the Xbox design more than that (and that's saying much)

The Wii is petite and simple, is my 2nd favorite Ninty console design after the 64 one...

numonex said:

Of course physical appearance of a console matters! Wouldn't you find it distracting if your console looked like this?

I think I would have problems inserting a disc in and concentrating on my game with that thing staring me back in the face.

(Kudos to anyone who knows who this is)

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Sega Saturn looks the best imo. Or dreamcast. One of those two wins the "best looking console award" Out of this gen, PS3 looks the best imo. I could see Wii looking the best. 360 looks like crap. Luckily, it has tons of great games to make up for it, like Tales of Vesperia, the fantastic game I am currently playing :)

numonex said:

It looks like somebody totally missed the point in this thread. Failed it right out of the park. :P

PS3 is all shiny and sleek looking.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce