By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendomination on Amazon!!!!!!!!!

Wii Music @ 8th

Hells yeah

Around the Network
freebird4 said:
Fernando said:
Great sales for a great company...

=p

Please tell me you just recently downloaded Aegis Wing... and that you don't actually play it regularily..

Oh, I actually have 200/200 on that game...

I was playing the game recently because my cousin just bought a 360, and we wanted to play some online co-op game... he got Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones too as part of the bundle, but he didn't bought any other game, so he downloaded the free Aegis Wings.

It's a pretty decent game...

I like Aegis wing, it rocks.

OT: DAMN!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I'm going to go with who cares. I put Amazon's top 25 list only slightly more credible then Leo-J's top 25 list.

lol, nintedomination!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
I'm going to go with who cares. I put Amazon's top 25 list only slightly more credible then Leo-J's top 25 list.

Oh, Come on! It might not be very reliable, but it has the value of at least 2 Leo-J list duck taped together. Maybe 2 Leo-J's list and a Crazzy Man list, held together with the durability of cement glue.

expect big nintendo items sales

just look at GS

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2278/2041018845_90a5289b08_o.jpg

Kasz216 said:

I've blasted people who have used Amazon.com's top seller list in the past, but come on! Leo-J's Top 25 List? What the hell is that? Amazon may use some funky hourly forumula for their list, but it is based on people actually buying things. What's Leo-J's list based on? =P