By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lair delayed untill September 4

Well Lair has been delayed and its coming out the same month as Heavenly Swords. So will this delay hurt Heavenly Swords sells or Lair's?

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills
Around the Network

There is another thread about it,

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=5034

Every time I see some idiot not bother to search before making an article I always get a little image in my head.

It's a dark basement of an old house with a cluttered desk full of dirty cups and plates that some kids (14 or 30 years old, whatever) mom just hasn't taken up yet. Their palms start sweating because they think they have some new piece of information, some spectacular gem, that when they post it everybody on the entire internet will love them and adore them forever; they might just be the next internet hero.

Then they become scared. Someone might post this important piece of information before them! They rush to every forum posting the story without any effort to see if someone else posted it first, after all, who else could be quicker than them? They quickly make some quick clever intro to the story, paste the link, and then press post. Ah, the praise will be here shortly.

Then of course the people that actually read the forum know this news is already days old and endlessly mock the original poster for being an idiot. Ah, good times. well, not really.