By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Nintendo switch Wii Sports with Wii Sports 2 (as a bundle)?

misterd said:
Just a guess:

At first, WiiSports2 will be available separately from the Wii as a pack in with the M+ controller. This will likely run $50.

Eventually, Nintendo will drop the price of the Wii to $199, and at the same time offer a M+ bundle for $249 (or thereabouts) that contains both WiiSports and WiiSports2 with the M+controller

+1

expect this or colours next year in japan

Around the Network

No. The Wii Sports 2, aka resort, will be bundled with the new Wii Motion + add on.

It would be in all gamer's best interest to include M+ with every system and every Wiimote.

But is that in Nintendo's best interest? In the long run yes, in the short run no. I'm excited to see what they do.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Well Nintendo did talk about making Wii mote with built in M+ maybe this will happen shortly after Wii sports resorts ships. They need something to show it of so the game might be included.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Probably not, but who knows what could happen. I think they'll probably just keep Wii Sports though.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network

Wii Sports is good where it is, and I doubt that will change.

It's more likely that if they want to push Wii Motion + they'll just make it cheap (they already said they are selling standalone motion+'s at cost (ie 0 profit))

They probably will switch Wii Sports with Wii Sports Resort as a bundle. Besides Wii Sports has sold enough and will continue to sell until people move on to Wii Sports resort.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I don't think so.. it'll most likely be a Wii Play deal where it comes with the motion-plus sensor.... They've sold so many Wii Play they would have to do it like that..

I think Wii Sports will stay the Wii's pack in and Wii Sports: Resort will be the Wii Motion+'s pack in.

They SHOULD if they actually WILL is a completly different story. Ive got no idea.

I think they should bundle both Wii Sports/Resort with newer systems. It would be smart on their move.

That damn WM+ better not cost more that $20